One of our strengths is the ability to tailor our content, including targeted case studies and business models, and to develop new programs that meet the needs of an individual organization. This gives you the freedom to create programming that addresses your company's specific needs with the benefit of team learning, either on-site at your location or on the Purdue University campus.
Our custom program process:
- Assess the issues your company is facing.
- Identify the specific objectives the program should meet.
- Design a program with application-based content and activities that aligns with your company's core values and business objectives.
- Deliver the program, which is led by highly credentialed faculty instructors, industry experts and leaders from your organization.
During program development, you can expect:
- Academic expertise from the food and agribusiness industry and beyond
- An account manager committed to connecting you to Purdue's vast resources
- Creative, engaging program design
- Knowledge of real-world agribusiness management practices
Request more information about custom programs
Fields marked (*) are required