- Hertel, T.W., W.E. Tyner and D.K. Birur, (2010). “Global Impacts of Biofuels”, Energy Journal, 31(1):75-100.
- Simon, Delphine; Tyner, Wallace E.; and Jacquet, Florence. “Economic Analysis of the Potential of Cellulosic Biomass Available in France from Agricultural Residue and Energy Crops.” Bioenergy Research (2010) 3:183-193.
- Taheripour, Farzad, and Tyner, Wallace E. “Biofuels, Policy Options, and Their Implications: Analyses Using Partial and General Equilibrium Approaches.” In Handbook of Bioenergy Economics and Policy, edited by Madhu Khanna, Jurgen Scheffran, and David Zilberman, Springer, 2010, pp.365-83.
- Tyner, Wallace E. “Comparison of the US and EU approaches to stimulating biofuels.” Biofuels Vol. 1, No. 1 (2010), pp. 19-21.
- Taheripour F., T. Hertel, W. Tyner, J. Beckman, and D. Birur. “Biofuels and their By-Products: Global Economic and Environmental Implications,” Biomass and Bioenergy 34 (2010), pp.278-89.
- Tyner, Wallace E., and Daniela Viteri. “Implications of Blending Limits on the US Ethanol and Biofuels Markets.” Biofuels 1(2) (2010), pp.251-53.
- Tyner, Wallace E. “Cellulosic Biofuels Market Uncertainties and Government Policy.” Biofuels 1(3) (2010), pp. 389-91.
- Tyner, Wallace E.; Taheripour, Farzad; Zhuang, Qianlai; Birur; Baldos, Uris. “Land Use Changes and Consequent CO2 Emissions Due to US Corn Ethanol Production: A Comprehensive Analysis.” Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, July 2010. Report to Argonne National Laboratory.
- Tyner, Wallace E. “What Drives Changes in Commodity Prices? Is it Biofuels?” Biofuels 1(4) (2010), pp. 535-37.
- Tyner, Wallace E., Farzad Taheripour, and David Perkis. “Comparison of Fixed versus Variable Biofuels Incentives.” Energy Policy 38 (2010) 5530-5540.
- "The Economics of Harvesting Corn Cobs for Energy" Matthew J. Erickson and Wallace E. Tyner, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University (ID-417-W)
- Agrawal, Rakesh; Singh, Navneet R.; Ribeiro, Fabio H.; Delgass, Nicholas W.; Perkis, David F.; Tyner, Wallace E. “Synergy in the Hybrid Thermochemical-biological Processes for Liquid Fuel Production” Computers and Chemical Engineering 33 (2009), pp. 2012-2017.
- Land Use Change Carbon Emissions due to US Ethanol Production* by Wallace E. Tyner Farzad Taheripour Uris Baldos
- CELLULOSIC BIOFUELS ANALYSIS: ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES by Craig W. Rismiller and Wallace E. Tyner
- Tyner, Wallace E. “The Integration of Energy and Agricultural Markets.” Plenary paper presented at the meetings of the International Association of Agricultural Economics, Beijing, China, August 16-22, 2009. http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/handle/53214
- Taheripour, Farzad; Hertel, Thomas W.; and Tyner, Wallace E. “Implications of the Biofuels Boom for the Global Livestock Industry: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis.” Selected paper presented at the annual meetings of the Agricultural and Applied Economics Association meetings, July 26-28, 2009. http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/handle/49330
- Hertel, Thomas, Tyner, Wallace, and Birur, Dileep. “The Global Impacts of Multinational Biofuels Mandates.” Accepted by the Energy Journal (2009)
- Ehmke, Mariah; Lusk, Jayson; and Tyner, Wallace E.. "Multidimensional Tests for Economic Behavior Differences across Cultures." Accepted by the Journal of Socio-Economics (2009)
- Doering III, Otto C.; and Tyner, Wallace E. “US and International Policies Affecting Liquid Biofuels’ Expansion and Profitability.” Forthcoming in the International Journal of Biotechnology (2009)
- Birur, Dileep K., Hertel, Thomas W., and Tyner, Wallace E. “The Biofuels Boom: Implications for World Food Markets.” Paper presented at the Food Economy Conference, The Hague, Netherlands, October 2007, and published as a chapter in The Food Economy – Global Issues and Challenges, edited by F. Bunte and H. Dagevos, Wageningen Academic Publishers, pp.61-75 (2009)
- Abbott, Philip C.; Hurt, Christopher; and Tyner, Wallace E. “What’s Driving Food Prices? March 2009 Update.” Farm foundation Issue Report, March 2009. http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/handle/48495
- Ethanol Pricing Issues For 2008 by Wallace E. Tyner, Frank Dooley, Chris Hurt, and Justin Quear Purdue University
- Policy Options for Integrated Energy and Agricultural Markets by Wallace E. Tyner and Farzad Taheripour Purdue University
- The Economics of Biomass Collection, Transportation, and Suppy to Indiana Cellulosic and Electric Utility Facilities by Sarah C. Brechbill and Wallace E. Tyner, Purdue University
- Biofuels for all? Understanding the global Impacts of Multinational Mandates by Thomas W. Hertel, Wallace E. Tyner and Dileep K. Birur, Center for Global Trade Analysis Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University
- Economics of Renewable Energy: Corn Stover and Switchgrass by Sarah Brechbill and Wallace E. Tyner
- The US Ethanol and Biofuels Boom: Its Origins, Current Status, and Future Prospects by Wallace E. Tyner
- Policy Options for Integrated Energy and Agricultural Markets by Wallace E. Tyner and Farzad Taheripour
- Ethanol Policy Analysis – What Have We Learned So Far? by Farzad Taheripour and Wallace E. Tyner
- Economic analysis of a modified dry grind ethanol process with recycle of pretreated and enzymatically hydrolyzed distillers’ grains by David Perkis, Wallace Tyner, and Rhys Dale.
- What’s Driving Food Prices? by Phil Abbott, Chris Hurt, and Wallace Tyner.
- "Biofuels, Policy Options, and Their Implications: Analyses Using Partial and General Equilibrium Approaches," by Tyner, Wallace and Taheripour, Farzad.
- Biofuels, Energy Security, and Global Warming Policy Interactions by Wallace E.Tyner, Purdue University
- Future Biofuels Policy Alternatives by Wallace E. Tyner and Farzad Taheripour, Purdue University
- Ethanol Subsidies, Who Gets the Benefits? by Farzad Taheripour and Wallace Tyner
- Explorations in Biofuels Economics, Policy, and History: Introduction to the Special Issue by Bruce Gardner and Wallace Tyner
- Policy Alternatives for the Future Biofuels Industry by Wallace E. Tyner
- The Biofuels Boom: Implications for World Food Markets by Dileep K. Birur, Thomas W. Hertel*, Wallace E. Tyner,Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University