Workshop Dates: July 15-16, 2014
Location: Beck Agricultural Center, West Lafayette, Ind.
Registration Fee: $275/person (before
July 8); $325/person (after July 8)
Educational Credit: Certified Crop Advisers can earn continuing education units (CEUs) at this program.
Experience one of the most successful and longest-running management programs geared specifically for farmers — the Purdue Top Farmer Conference, now in its 47th year. Surrounded by farm management, farm policy, agricultural finance and marketing experts, and a group of your peers, the conference will stimulate your thinking about agriculture’s future and how you can position your farm to be successful in the years ahead.
Program Schedule and Sessions
The 2014 Purdue Top Farmer Conference will feature two full days of educational sessions, plus opportunities for you to network with peers and conference speakers. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, July 15, and the program adjourns at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 16. The program will be held at the Beck Agricultural Center, located in West Lafayette, Ind.
At this workshop, you will:
- Discover what the 2014 Farm Bill means for your farm
- Discuss key strategies to use in today’s agricultural marketplace
- Learn how to develop and track your farm’s financial dashboard
- Explore the use of Big Data and how to take advantage of it
- Examine the key commodity and interest rate drivers
- Review recent farmland prices and discuss what’s ahead
- Meet, network and share ideas with other farmers
Who should attend?
The Purdue Top Farmer Conference is specifically designed for farmers seeking to improve their farming operations through better management.
There are sponsorship opportunities available for the Purdue Top Farmer Conference. For more information on how you and/or your organization can support the program, contact Aissa Good.